COVID 19 STATEMENT
FRIDAY 17TH APRIL
We have been deemed essential, please read our statement fully which includes information on what we are doing to stop the spread and all you need to know about our contactless deliveries in full detail.
As of Thursday 16th April, 2020 - FROZEN Pre-cooked meals are allowed for delivery under Level 4 lockdown. If you wish to read the official wording please click here.
Also, as of yesterday after many emails to government departments and officials I am very pleased to say we have also been given approval from MBIE to operate as an essential service.
THESE ARE THE STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO LIMIT THE SPREAD
- All staff will travel to and from work alone in their own private vehicle
- All staff will be required to sign in and out each day on a register so we can track movement
- We will be working across 2 sites limiting numbers in each site
- We will also have the appropriate amount of Social distancing and staggered meal breaks
- There will be no access to either site by any member of the public, including those delivering supplies for our meal production and deliveries
- Staff will wear gloves at all times when preparing meals and packing for delivery
- We will be hand washing and sanitising our hands more than we normally do (which is a lot)
- Hourly sanitation on all handles in the kitchen and delivery site
ABOUT OUR DELIVERIES
- All deliveries will be contactless. We will not be offering a Click and collect service at this stage
- TO ORDER – Navigate to the Meal Delivery section of our website and choose your products, add them to your cart and proceed to the checkout.
- If you have difficulties using our online shopping please phone 8762003 ext 4 to place your order over the phone, a credit or debit card will be required for payment, we cannot except payment on delivery (this phone is not being manned until Monday 20th April)
- Products are available until sold out.. As new dishes are produced, they will be added to our online store and an email will be sent alerting you
- As soon as your order can be filled it will be shipped out, please avoid phoning us to check on the status of your delivery. As soon as your order is out for delivery you will receive and email confirmation so you know to expect it.
- All Local deliveries will be handled by us in MYLK Vehicles.
- All out of town deliveries will be handled by NZ Couriers
- We will endeavor to get all deliveries shipped with 72 hours of you placing your order with the exception of orders placed on a Friday or the weekend.
- All meals will be delivered FROZEN (no exceptions)
- All orders will be packed in wool lined boxes with an ice-pack. Unfortunately due to the risk of spreading COVID 19 we cannot take back the packing boxes or ice-packs, please re-use and recycle them.
- If by chance an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will make contact with you to find a suitable replacement.
- All local deliveries are a flat rate of $6, if you spend over $150 your delivery is free of charge
- All out of town deliveries are a flat rate of $15, if you spend over $200 your delivery is free.
- There is no Facility for Rural Deliveries, if you place an order and your address is deemed rural it will be refunded.